Little Learners Early Learning was first established in 2012 under another child care service name. It has recently changed owner and name in order to fit more with our vision, mission, philosophy and aims.
At Little Learners, we provide full-time day care service for children between the age of 1 month and 6 years. The centre is open every day from Monday to Friday between the hours of 6.30am and 6.30pm, making very convenient for all parents.
We follow The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia, that supports all aspects of learning and development for children.
This offers children the very best start and develops confidence, independence, knowledge and understanding to support their transition to school.
- Ensure safety, health and wellbeing of all children.
- Constantly put the best interest and rights of children first.
- Respect and listen each and every child.
- Offer the best possible resources of learning to favorise the children’s development and provide them the best experiences and best possible start in life
- At Little Learners we recognise that each child is unique.
- To provide a secure, safe, welcoming environment which promotes independence, stimulation and positive learning through play and tailored activities to individual needs and interest.
- To promote positive behaviour by praising and encouragement and being attentive to the needs of the children.
- To provide children with well balanced, nourishing meals and snacks.
- To provide a child care where parents are comfortable to leave their children in the knowledge that they are well looked after in a secure and nurturing environment.
- To provide an environment that parents feel is a home away from home for their children.
- To value partnerships with parents/ carers through encouraging and fostering good communication, being attentive and responsive to feedback, and by sharing information.
- To work with parents to help prepare children for school life.
- To maintain the standards and guidance set by ECRU and to regularly reflect and develop our practice in line with changes of the requirements.
Tiahne Shari Renae Madi
Our staff are dedicated to working hard to provide a safe and warm environment for the children at Little Learners Early Learning day care. All staff is fully qualified with Working With Children checks, up to date First Aid Training Certificates and Police Clearances.
We offer permanent training to our staff in order for them to be constantly up to date with the latest news and regulations within the child care industry
All children enrolled at the day care have an assigned Room Leader who is their key person to interact with. The Room Leader also acts as a point of contact for parents. The Leader’s task is liaise with parents and to ensure that each child settles in well into the child care and that the children’s care and activities are tailored and adapted to each child’s needs and interests.